TradingDiary Pro 3.0 released
What’s new in version 3.0?
- Intraday support. The software supports intraday charts and calculates with intraday data as well
- MAE and MFE calculation and two new MAE MFE related charts has been added.
- Redesigned historical data handling. The charts update much faster than previously.
- The software has moved to 64 bit and .net 4.6
- Improved High DPI support.
The following quote download modules support intraday data:
- Interactive Brokers
- MetaTrader 4
New Import Modules:
- Google finance stock quote downloader
- Totally redesigned TOS importer. Supports automatic strategy recognition.
- Redesigned Quandl importer. You can download EOD data from Quandl for all supported futures contracts by them.
- Multicharts CGQ importer
- WH Selfinvest importer
- FXCM direct connector. This new importer solves the different language related issues and downloads Total Equity information as well.